Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Try this for coupons

Want a coupon for a certain company?

You should email them, by going on their website and clicking 'contact us'. Or try calling them for a quicker response.

I've been using a template for every company I message, I didn't a few times and those are the companies that said no - coincidence, maybe.

Feel free to use it ; (change the products in *'s to specify to you/the company)

My family loves your *PRODUCT* and we *USE/DRINK/EAT* it all the time, We would appreciate if you could share any coupons that you may have so that we can try other products you offer and continue to enjoy the ones we love.

So far I know these companies offer coupons (they've emailed me back saying they've sent them out)
Colgate-Palmolive
Pinnacle Foods Group (Hungry Mans dinner)
Method Cleaning Products
Purina (asked for coupons for beggin' strips, they're sending some)
Hunt's Tomato Sauce
Kotex


Happy Couponing !

No comments:

Post a Comment